Business Pulse: Accessing health related information through electronic channels
Emerging technologies and digitization in the life sciences industry
The life sciences industry is changing at a rapid rate, transforming to meet new opportunities presented by digital platforms. But where there is opportunity, there is also risk and this traditionally highly regulated industry is faced with managing more risks than most. According to EY Advisory Partner Adlai Goldberg, companies must take inventory of their digital space if they are to manage these channels effectively and make the most of the opportunities they bring.
Relevant questions for the life sciences sector:
- What is your current internet, social media and digital footprint?
- Who, within your company, owns your online presence and strategy?
- How do you oversee your digital content presence?
- What is your risk assessment of your company’s online presence?
- How do you plan or mitigate risks that appear against that assessment?
- How would you rate your organizational maturity of managing online digital content?
Read the full article278.82 kB